Editor’s Note: Job openings will be updated throughout the week.
JOB TITLE: Driver
Bite Squad, a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery, is looking to hire 200 new contract drivers in the Little Rock area. Bite Squad provides masks, gloves and sanitation spray to all its drivers. It also offers no-contact delivery for all restaurant orders.
- 18 or older
- Clean driving record
- Valid license and insurance
- iPhone or Android smartphone
JOB TITLE: Receptionist – Clinic
JOB LOCATION: Hot Springs, AR
JOB SUMMARY: Under direct supervision, Receptionist is responsible for performing a variety of general administrative support duties associates with the patient intake process and performs routine duties within the clinic.
- 1 year of healthcare experience preferred
- Electronic medical record experience preferred
JOB TITLE: Sales Associate-assembled Solutions
JOB LOCATION: Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for achieving inside sales revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction, and adding value to the customer’s buying experience. May own a book of accounts.
- 2 years of sales and sales administration is required; 4 years preferred.
- 2 years of industry experience is preferred.
- High School Degree of Equivalent is required.
JOB TITLE: Resident Quality Control System (QCS) Service Engineer
JOB OVERVIEW: This role reports to the Field Operations Manager and is located in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.As a Resident Quality Control System(QCS) Service Engineer you will be responsible for plan and execute,with minimal professional guidance,complex semi-technical field assignments involving the installation,modification,test,inspection or repair of Company products and equipment.Coordinate work with other groups to ensure meeting commitments typically on remotely operated maintenance and testing equipment.Recommend measures to improve operations and customer service.
- Minimum of Associate Degree in engineering or related field with Five (5) to Nine (9) years of experience or a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
EMPLOYER: Integrity Staffing
JOB TITLE: Construction Worker
LOCATION: 14036 Sardis Road in Shannon Hills, AR
- Must be 18 years old
- No experience needed
HOW TO APPLY: Contact Karen Spears at 501-650-4753
EMPLOYER: Arkansas State University-Beebe
JOB TITLE: Instructor of Medical Professions/CNA
Arkansas State University – Beebe, a two-year residential community college a part of the Arkansas State University System, invites applications for a full-time 10 month Instructor of Medical Professions to begin August 2020.
The successful candidate will possess thorough knowledge of the discipline to share in the teaching secondary and post-secondary students. Courses taught include Foundations of Medical Professions and CNA.
The individual hired will:
• Provide instruction on introductory medical careers.
• Provide instruction on curriculum for Certified Nursing Assistant
• Supervise clinical and lab activities.
• Take daily attendance of students and record attendance.
• Record grades and ability to assess student performance.
• Cultivate relationships with area medical facilities to enhance clinical opportunities.
• Cultivate relationships with the advisory committee membership to achieve department and college goals.
• Achieve program recruitment goals to ensure a minimum annual program enrollment of at least 40 students.
• Work closely with the Regional Career Center Director and Dean of Career Education to achieve recruitment and program goals.
• Assist with fundraising and grant writing for the medical professions program.
• Ability to create lesson plans and program level outcomes and carry them out effectively as well as follow written curriculum.
• Ability to work with students having a wide range of abilities and skills levels.
• Use college technology such as CANVAS, Campus Management, and Office 365 adequately and appropriately.
• Maintain a safe learning environment in the lab area.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong desire for teaching and community engagement.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, certifications, education): Licensed Practical Nursing credential and 4 or more years of experience working in a nursing or medical profession atmosphere. The candidate must meet Arkansas Office of Long Term Health Care requirements, (one year of nursing home experience within the last five years), in order to teach the Certified Nursing Assistant curriculum in an education setting.
LOCATION: Searcy Campus
ABOUT THE COMPANY: ASU-Beebe is a public two-year college with its main campus located in Beebe, Arkansas on the 67/167 corridor approximately 35 miles north of the state’s capitol of Little Rock.