The Credit Cards, Credit Scores and Credit Reports Workshop will be held October 1 at 7:00PM.
The workshop will cover topics such as credit card debt and how to repair bad credit.Arkansas ranks 49/50 in terms of financial literacy
· This means that the average Arkansan has trouble understanding basic financial issues – such as balancing checkbooks, credit cards, etc.
· To combat this issue, a series of workshops will take place this fall to help educate Arkansans on all things financial
· All workshops are COMPLETELY free and open to the public
· Workshops will take place at the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service building at 2301 South University in Little Rock.
· For more questions, call 501-653-7355.
· Snacks will be provided at each workshop
· Register online for all workshops at www.getreadyforthefuture