LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- A group of local men, called “Men in Pink” created a video to honor breast cancer survivors.
Dedric Jones, a Pine Bluff film writer, says survivors have been touched by the video.
“It was our desire just to be a blessing and impact that population to let them know we care about you and as young men, we want all the ladies to know we hear you, we feel you and want to support you with our gifts,” says Jones.
Jones says the response has exceeded his expectations, and there may be more projects to come.
You can see the full video above.
- LIVE: White House scheduled to hold press briefing
- Say goodbye to emotional-support animals in airplane cabins
- Baptist Health Center for Clinical Research among first sites in the U.S. to study COVID prevention agent
- November 2020 Weather Review
- Watch Live: Officials update Americans on coronavirus vaccine distribution