LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Day four of the Arkansas State Fair includes a wide range of activities on the agenda.
The Coca-Cola Kiddie Days promotion runs from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. during which kids ages 6 and under can ride the Kiddie Rides for free. Gate admission is also free for during the two-hour period for adults bringing children and parking is included.
LUNCH AT THE FAIR offers patrons free parking and free gate admission each weekday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Other scheduled events:
- Swine and Sheep Barn, 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. Swine Exhibition
- Cattle Barns, 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. Cattle Exhibition
- Goat Center, 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. Market Goat Exhibition
- Equestrian Center, 9 a.m. Market Goat Competition Begins
- Rabbit Facility, 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. Rabbit Exhibition
- Ag In Action Center, 10 a.m.- 8 p.m. Educational Interactive Farm Animal Display
- Arts & Crafts Building, 11:30 a.m. Open Baked Foods Competition and 3:15 p.m. Gold Medal Flour Cookie Contest
Arkansas Building, 5:30 p.m. Southwest Regional – Youth Talent & Fair Queen Competitions
- The Moogician – 12:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
- Chicago Boyz Acrobatic Team – 12:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m.
- Wolves of the World – 1:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
- Animal Alley – 1:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
Click here for the 2016 Arkansas State Fair Guide
Click here for the 2016 Fair Food Map.
Click here for the 2016 Fair Foods List.
- CARNIVAL, VENDORS & CONCESSIONS – Open at 11 a.m. daily
- GATE ADMISSION, PARKING & RIDES – Admission – $10 adults, $5 children (6-12 yrs), $5 seniors (60+), Children 5 and under are free,
- Fair Parking $10
- Armbands are available everyday for purchase except Monday, October 17, 2016. Armbands $28 each (all ages).