SALINE COUNTY, Ark. — Saline County Prosecutor Chris Walton says they have made an arrest in connection to the child death reported Tuesday morning on I-30.
Whitney Turner-Tyson, 30 of Little Rock, has been arrested in connection to this case. She was booked on a capital murder charge.
The judge has ordered no bond in the case.
The prosecutor could not confirm the relationship between the woman and the child.
A review hearing has been set for November.
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- Montaric Brown Feels Hogs Will be Prepared for Mississippi State on Saturday Night
- WATCH: Governor Hutchinson to release Computer Science and Cybersecurity Task Force Report
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas
- Arkansan scheduled to die November 19 for 1994 kidnapping and murder