YELL COUNTY, Ark. — The Yell County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed the suspect wanted in connection to Tuesday’s homicide in Danville has been taken into custody.
Carlos Lopez Pacheco was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon.
Multiple agencies searching for Yell County homicide suspect
YELL COUNTY, Ark.- The Yell County Sheriff’s Office, Danville police and Arkansas State Police are searching for a suspect a homicide that happened in Danville on Tuesday.
According to the Yell County Sheriff’s Office, Carlos Pacheco, 42, is being sought in connection to the homicide.
Officials say Pacheco should be considered armed and dangerous.
Authorities say Pacheco may have already left the area, possibly headed to California.
It is not known what he may be wearing or what vehicle he may be traveling in.
If you see Pacheco or know where he may be, call the Yell County Sheriff’s Office at 479-495-4881 or 479-495-TIPS (8477).
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Sparkman still dealing with water issues, some without water for more than a week
- Wednesday Evening Weather Update
- Malvern family experiences grief and triumph over COVID-19
- Game preview: No. 20 Arkansas hosts No. 6 Alabama in biggest tilt of Musselman/UA era