MILWAUKEE (KDVR) — Jon Heyman, an insider at the MLB Network, says that the Milwaukee Brewers-St. Louis Cardinals game scheduled for Friday has been postponed due to positive coronavirus tests.
Heyman said the Cardinals have positive tests, which have forced the postponement of the Brewers home opener.
Earlier this week, the Miami Marlins home opener scheduled for Monday night against the Baltimore Orioles was canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak within the team.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Amari Cooper talks 2020 Cowboys
- Following 18-month investigation, Senate passes bill protecting Olympic athletes from abuse
- FOX16 Investigates: Lawsuit filed against Perry County Sheriff’s Office over sexual harassment claims
- Babe: When camp isn’t camp
- Family of man killed in South Little Rock hit and run speaks out