LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The Arkansas Department of Health released information on July 6, regarding the COVID-19 cases employed by poultry businesses.
There are 584 active cases, 2,324 recovered cases and 2,908 total number of cases.
Active COVID-19 Cases Employed by Poultry Businesses by Ethnicity:
Counties of Residence with 5 or More Active COVID-19 Cases Employed by Poultry Businesses:
Poultry Businesses with 5 or More Active COVID-19 Cases:
Non-Poultry Businesses with 5 or More Active COVID-19 Cases:
All information is subject to change. This data was recorded on July 6, 2020.
- Razorbacks Display Talent In Winning Arkansas Invitational
- Solid Performances Pace Razorbacks In Team Victory
- Arkansas Department of Health releases new COVID vaccine plan
- Saturday Evening Forecast Update
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials