LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The Arkansas Department of Health reports there were 1,715 additional cases and 30 deaths added Wednesday.
According to the Department of Health’s website, there have been 137,617 total COVID-19 cases and 2,275 deaths in the state since the beginning of the pandemic.
According to ADH, there are 16,577 active cases.
ADH officials report there are 901 COVID-19 hospitalizations across the state, 339 in ICU and 142 on ventilators.
- Sam Pittman Projects Razorbacks to go Bowling Following Season
- Gov. Hutchinson to give update on COVID-19 numbers as the state sees risen in hospitalizations
- Newsfeed Now: A look ahead at the President-elect’s economic advisers, and a nurse shares her personal fight with COVID-19 and cancer
- Huge telescope used to look for alien life has completely collapsed
- LIVE: President-elect Biden introduces team of economic advisers