LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- FOX16’s Donna Terrell will moderate Know the Facts: COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall on Wednesday, February 3 from 12:30 p.m. until 1:30 p.m.
The town hall is hosted by the City of Little Rock in partnership with the Little Rock Chapter of The Links, Inc. and can be seen on the City of Little Rock YouTube, City of Little Rock Facebook and LRTV Channel 11.
The town hall will provide the latest information on the available vaccines, pending approvals of vaccines, and Arkansas’s vaccination plan.
Event organizers say the town hall is especially geared toward communities of color, those who have less access to healthcare and those who might not trust the healthcare system overall.
The following city and health care leaders will take part in the town hall:
- Mayor Frank Scott, Jr.
- Dr. Dean Kumpuris, At-Large City Director, Chair of the Little Rock COVID-19 Task Force
- Dr. Jennifer Dillaha, Arkansas Department of Health Medical Director Immunizations
- Dr. William “Sam” Greenfield, UAMS Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- Dr. Akilah Jefferson, Arkansas Children’s Pediatric Allergist and Immunologist
- Dr. Keyur S. Vyas, UAMS Infectious Diseases Specialist
To submit questions through Wednesday morning, visit littlerock.gov/covid19. During the event, Facebook and YouTube will be monitored for questions.