Firefighters Extinguish Blaze at Lake Hamilton Condos

News
fire_-6107172438494328044
GARLAND COUNTY, AR – Five people have been displaced after a fire at the Stone Ridge Condominiums on Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs.

One firefighter suffered a concussion and had to be taken to the hospital. He is expected to be okay.

The call went out just before 8 p.m. Thursday to the 100 block of Long Island Drive.

The fire is believed to have started in a second floor chimney of the six-unit building.

The Red Cross is assisting affected residents.

A spokesperson for the Lake Hamilton Fire Department said there was extensive smoke and water damage.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories