GARLAND COUNTY, AR – Five people have been displaced after a fire at the Stone Ridge Condominiums on Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs.
One firefighter suffered a concussion and had to be taken to the hospital. He is expected to be okay.
The call went out just before 8 p.m. Thursday to the 100 block of Long Island Drive.
The fire is believed to have started in a second floor chimney of the six-unit building.
The Red Cross is assisting affected residents.
A spokesperson for the Lake Hamilton Fire Department said there was extensive smoke and water damage.