(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter
- Judge tosses Arkansas bar owners lawsuit over 11 p.m. curfew
- Arkansas house cat tests positive for COVID-19
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady