LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – As flu season begins, Baptist Health officials will soon offer free flu shots across central Arkansas.
The Baptist Health Community Outreach is offering the flu shots in October for anyone 12 years old and older at locations in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Jacksonville, Lonoke and Stuttgart.
The dates for each location is listed below:
- Wednesday, Oct. 4, from 10 a.m. to noon at East Little Rock Community Center, 2500 East 6th Street
- Monday, Oct. 9, from 10 a.m. to noon at Immerse Arkansas, 5300 Asher Avenue
- Tuesday, Oct. 10, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at City Center, a ministry of Immanuel Baptist Church, 501 North Shackleford Road
- Wednesday, Oct. 11, from 10:30 a.m. to noon at West Central Community Center, 8616 Colonel Glenn Road
- Tuesday, Oct. 17, from 1 to 2:30 p.m. at Mosaic Church of Central Arkansas, 6221 Colonel Glenn Road
- Thursday, Oct. 19, from 9 to 11 a.m. at Southwest Community Center, 6401 Baseline Road
- Friday, Oct. 20, from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Jericho Way, 3000 Springer Boulevard
- Monday, Oct. 23, from 10 a.m. to noon at Immerse Arkansas, 5300 Asher Avenue
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at City Center, a ministry of Immanuel Baptist Church, 501 N. Shackleford Road
- Thursday, Oct. 26, from 9 to 11 a.m. at Dunbar Community Center, 1001 West 16th Street
North Little Rock
- Tuesday, Oct. 17, from 9 a.m. to noon at Patrick Henry Hays Senior Center, 401 West Pershing Boulevard
- Thursday, Oct. 12, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Nixon Library, 703 West Main Street
- Thursday, Oct. 5, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Stuttgart Public Library, 2002 S. Buerkle Street
- Wednesday, Oct. 25, from 9 to 11 a.m. at Lonoke Community Center, 1355 West Front Street
Children between the ages of 6 months and 11 years old will not be able to receive a flu shot at the clinics listed above, but shots will also be available at Baptist Health’s primary care and urgent care clinics across the state.
For more information on flu shots, as well as other tips on staying healthy during flu season, head to Baptist-Health.com/FluShot.