EMPLOYER: Arkansas Department of Human Services
JOB TITLE: Director of Compliance and Integrity
Arkansas Department of Human Services is searching for a Director of Compliance and Integrity with the formal education equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, operational management or related field; plus six years of progressively more responsible experience in management of a quality assurance program or a related field, including three years in a professional managerial capacity. The Director of Compliance and Integrity position is responsible for the administrative and operational activities regarding the planning and directing of compliance and integrity investigations for DHS, to include investigations related to the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Programs, Transitional Employment Assistance, and Medicaid. Two sub-components of this office include both the Internal Affairs and Fraud units. The Director is responsible for developing and establishing wok priorities, standards of performance, reviewing and approving investigations. Further, this position is responsible for strategically planning for the long-range future including developing the scope, direction and goals of the division. This position is governed by state and federal laws and agency policy.
Preferred qualifications include licensed attorney admitted to the Arkansas State Bar in accordance with ACA 16-22-201 and six years of experience in criminal law and trial work, including three years as a prosecuting attorney.
Occasional in-state travel to attend fact finding meetings, hearings and /or court proceedings. Minimum starting salary of $77,862.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Closing Date for receiving applications is April 30, 2019
Organizers of the FOX16 Job Alert & Goodwill Job Fair are encouraging employers to sign up for a booth at its upcoming job fair. The deadline to register is April 26. The Job Fair is May 7th from 9 am until 3 pm at the Arkansas State Fairground Hall of Industry, located at 2600 Howard Street in Little Rock.
- Connect with qualified candidates whose employment objectives align with yours at no cost to either party.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Employers, large and small, that operate in a wide variety of sectors with employment opportunities available.
- Veteran service organizations, state agencies and other service organizations.
EMPLOYERS WILL RECEIVE:
- One 6-foot table with 2 chairs
- Wi-fi access
- Media advertisement
- Up to two lunches
- On-site support from Goodwill staff
REGISTER AT: GoodwillAR.org/JobFair
501-372-5100 ext. 1125
EMPLOYER: The Pep Boys
JOB TITLE: General Service Technician – 65571
POTENTIAL SCHEDULE: Days, Nights, Weekend, Holidays
Responsible for the efficient inspection, repair and replacement of general automotive parts and accessories. A successful General Service Technician will serve as the resident expert in the companies’ core services, such as, oil solutions, battery services and tire installations; and deliver superior service through educating the customer on the problems and proposed solutions for their vehicle. The General Service Technician will conduct a wide variety of inspections and repairs, including but not limited to fluid exchanges and maintenance services, tire inspections / installations and bulb, wiper blade and filter replacements. The General Service Technician may be required to provide advice to and sell customers on automotive services and repairs that are recommended or required for their vehicle.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and ship complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 6 months of relevant experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret retail business reports, professional and/or technical journals, time reports, operational reports, government regulations, merchandising reports, plan-o-gram (merchandising) instructions or technical procedures.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and fractions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Extensive standing, walking, pushing and reaching.
- Need full range of motion for reaching, bending and stooping.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms, legs.
- May drive a vehicle if needed.
- Lifting of heavy equipment >100 pounds is required.
- May work outside and be exposed to weather.
- Exposure to adverse weather conditions, chemicals, odors, dirt and dust.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EMPLOYER: Allen Engineering
JOB TITLE: Assemblers
Semi-skilled position that requires assembly, repair skills plus ability to operate equipment. Ownership of personal basic tools. Using tape measure and other measuring devices. Production experience a plus.
JOB LOCATION: Paragould, AR 72450
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Some High School or less
HOW TO APPLY:
- You may apply for this job through the Paragould (DWS) – Job Service at 1015 Linwood Drive Suite 4 Paragould , AR ( 870-236-8512 )
- Will need to complete Reading, Locating , Mathematics CRC program before application is filled out at DWS Paragould. E-mail to email@example.com
EMPLOYER: Leon’s Catfish
JOB TITLE: Busboy
Will clean tables, sweep floors, mop floors, general cleaning duties etc. Other duties as assigned. Apply in person from 8am-10am to complete an application and talk to the owner. Can apply anytime to complete an application.
JOB LOCATION: Pine Bluff, AR 71603
EDUCAITON REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or Equivalent
HOW TO APPLY:
- In person at Leon’s Catfish #18 CHAPEL VILLAGE Pine Bluff, AR 71603
- Apply in person from 8am-10am to complete an application and talk to the owner. Can apply anytime to complete an application.