EVENT: FOX16 Job Alert & Goodwill Job Fair
WHEN: Tuesday, May 7, 2019
TIME: 9 am – 3 pm
WHERE: Arkansas State Fairground Hall of Industry
More than 100 employees will be at the job fair with more than 4000 job openings.
2020 U.S. Census Bureau
|Arkansas Department of Workforce Services|
Clinton National Airport
|3M||Arkansas Electric Cooperatives||Club Z!|
|AARP Arkansas||Arkansas Food Bank||Colonial Life|
|ACC/Omega Supervision Sanction Center||Arkansas Health & Wellness||Community Bakery|
|ADC/Ouachita River Correctional Unit||Arkansas Pro Wash||Copelands of New Orleans|
|Addus HomeCare||Arkansas Spine and Pain||Crowne Plaza Little Rock|
|Amberwood Health and Rehabilitation||Arvest Bank||CTEH|
|AR Food Jobs||Bank of the Ozarks||Darragh Company|
|AR Kids Read||Bathfitter||Delta Plastics of the South|
|Aramark||Born to Roof||Diamond State Roofing School|
|Arkansas Child Support Enforcement||CalArk International||Dollar General|
|Arkansas Children’s Hospital||Career Staffing Services||Domino’s Pizza|
|Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design||Carelink||Drama Kids|
|Arkansas Community Correction||Carpenter-Belknap & Associates||Educational Opportunity Center TRiO|
|Arkansas Department of Correction||Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System||Edwards Food Giant/Cash Saver|
|Arkansas Department of Human Services||Central Defense SEcurity||Elite Workforce Management|
|Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism||Cintas Corporation||ESS/willSub|
|Arkansas Department of Transportation||City of Little Rock||Express Employment Professionals|
|First Security Bank||PRIDE Industries||Timber Automation|
|Full Potential Child Development Center||Primerica||Transco Lines Inc.|
|Good Samaritan Services@Home||Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office||TTEC|
|Good Samaritan Society Hot Springs Village||RedStone Construction Group||Twin City Transportation|
|Healthy Connections||Republic Services||Two Men and a Truck|
|Hill Services||Rineco/Heritage Environmental Services||United Family Services|
|Holman Distribution||Rock Solid Staffing||United States Army|
|Home Depot||SC Home|
United States Navy
|Home Insteead Senior Care||ServiceMaster Twin Cities||Unity Health|
|Houseaboutit Community & Economic Development||Skills Unlimited Staffing||University of Central Arkansas|
|Kindred At Home||Startek||US Lawns|
|Level 1 Driving Academy||Sykes||Veryable|
|Lowe’s||TEC Staffing Services||Waffle House|
|Magic Springs||The Excel Center||WEHCO Video|
|Manpower||The Good Grid||Welspun|
|National Park College||The Heritage Company||WinChoice USA|
|Palco||The Hughes Agency||Wyndham Riverfront Hotel|
EVENT: 2019 Job & Informational Fair presented by the Arkansas Workforce Center in North Little Rock & partners
WHEN: May 10, 2019
TIME: 10 AM – 1 PM
WHERE: University of Arkansas Pulaski Tech Campus Center Building, 3000 West Scenic, North Little Rock, AR 72114
VENDORS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
|Arkansas Baptist College Adult Education||Arkansas College of Barbering||Arkansas Department of Corrections|
Arkansas Department of Human Services
|Arkansas Department of Labor|
Arkansas Rehabilitation Services
|City of Little Rock|
City of North Little Rock
Department of Transportation
|Department of Veterans Affairs|
House About It
Little Rock Police
PCSSD Adult Education
|Pulaski County Adult Education|
Rock Solid Staffing
Workforce Center Jacksonville
|Workforce Center North Little Rock|
Immediate interviews, no registration, and open to the public
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse (PRN) (Mountain Home)
JOB SUMMARY: Practices within the professional boundaries established by the Board of Nursing in assessing patients’ needs, administering physician prescribed treatments, teaching patients and family members about their disease state and the corresponding treatments and side effects, counseling of patients and family members when appropriate and assisting the physician in the overall care of the patients.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, REGISTRATION:
- ADN or BSN from an accredited College of Nursing
- Valid and current Arkansas state nursing license
- Chemotherapy Certification (required within 90 days of employment)
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 2-5 years’ clinical experience in direct patient care
- Maintain required number of continuing education units (CEU’s) as specified by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Excellent computer and other basic office equipment skills
- Expertise in IV therapy skills and injections
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS: This position may require additional hours outside the normal 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday work schedule.
EMPLOYER: SCIS, Inc.
JOB TITLE: SCIS Armed Security Officer
- Responds to unusual or emergency situations at client’s site using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by following established protocol.
- Maintains proficiency in the use of all assigned protective equipment, restraint devices and weapons.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; precludes unauthorized access to facilities, and the conversion, theft or intentional destruction of physical assets.
- Observes and reports activities and incidents, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and acts to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives or company management.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
JOB LOCATION: Camden, AR 71701
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or Equivalent
EMPLOYER: Virco Mfg
JOB TITLE: Technical Machine Operator, Entry in Wood Shop Dept. on 2nd shift
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent plus prior technical experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills, good basic mathematical skills, and good analytical abilities.
- Good teamwork skills, able to meet quality requirements, flexible, and able to meet and maintain performance standards.
- Must be flexible with required working hours, including overtime.
- Must be flexible within the department and willing to flex to other departments as needed
Sets up, modifies existing programs, and/or operates computer numeric controlled equipment to promote safe, efficient operations.
JOB LOCATION: Conway, AR 72033
HOW TO APPLY:
- Through recruiter: You may apply for this job through the Conway (DWS) – Job Service at 1500 N. Museum Road, #111, Conway , AR ( 501-730-9897 )
- Interested applicants are to apply through the Virco website and should state that they were referred by DWS.
EMPLOYER: C&A Industries, Inc
JOB TITLE: RN / REGISTERED NURSE / MED SURG RN / MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSE
This Critical Access hospital in South-Eastern Arkansas is needing a MedTele Rn for a 13 week assignment with a possibly extension.
BLS, ACLS and previous or current L&D experience will be needed on this unit for high risk babies and mothers.
For more information, contact Tylor at 402-938-2050 ext 2192 or email@example.com
Licenses/Certifications: CPR/BLS (Basic Life Support), State License-RN-Arkansas
Physical Abilities: From 50-100lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 856-5457 for more information.
EMPLOYER: Walker’s Wrecker and Repair
JOB TITLE: Auto Repair Mechanic
We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them, aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
An excellent auto mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must also be good communicators to provide advice to customers.
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
- Must have own tools
HOW TO APPLY:
- In person at 5703 Patterson Rd, Little Rock, AR 72209-2421
- Email resume to email@example.com
SALARY: Paid weekly, based on experience