EMPLOYER: ATEAM Staffing
JOB TITLE: IT / Programmer Analyst
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, certifications, education):
- Proficient in COBOL, SQL, & AS400 a must
- Associate degree or a solid background in COBOL required
PAY: $40-$50K DOQ
LOCATION: Pine Bluff, AR
HOW TO APPLY:
- Call ATEAM at 870-535-5507
- In person at 601 E 8th Ave, Pine Bluff, AR 71601
EMPLOYER: Arkansas Department of Human Services
JOB: Database Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Little Rock, Arkansas
The Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS) is the state’s largest agency with 7,000 employees working in 86 county offices serving more than one million people. Employees work in 10 major divisions and five support offices to provide services to Arkansas citizens. DHS is currently seeking to fill the position of Database Analyst in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The Database Analyst is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining database systems and monitoring and resolving internal database problems, using hierarchical or relational database management techniques. This position is governed by state and federal laws and agency policy.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES & SKILLS:
Knowledge of various computer systems. Knowledge of design of relational database systems. Knowledge of technology and new user applications. Knowledge of data structures and logic. Ability to assist staff with various problem definitions and solutions. Ability to design effective database schema and normalization. Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
The formal education equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field; plus two years of experience in database development and analysis. Additional requirements determined by the agency for recruiting purposes require review and approval by the Office of Personnel Management. OTHER JOB RELATED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE MAY BE SUBSTITUTED FOR ALL OR PART OF THESE BASIC REQUIREMENTS, EXCEPT FOR CERTIFICATION OR LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS, UPON APPROVAL OF THE QUALIFICATIONS REVIEW COMMITTEE.
SPECIAL WORK CONDITION/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to perform analytical checks, create & distribute reports, lead processes, analyze, evaluate raw data quality & take corrective measures.
- Fluency in SQL & other coding languages to build data queries.
- Software development experience in developing Excel & SQL based macros & proficient in MS Office products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Math & analytical problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills & effective communication skills.
- Minimum two years’ experience in Data Analysis / Advance Analytics, e.g. predictive modelling, statistical analysis working with big data sets.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Operations Research, Public Health.
SALARY/BENEFITS: This position provides a competitive starting salary from $46,391.00 – $67,267.00 depending on qualifications, and excellent benefits including group health and life insurance, state retirement plan, and a tax deferred compensation plan, holidays and annual leave time off.
“The Arkansas Department of Human Services is an equal opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or political affiliation.”
EMPLOYER: Arbor Oaks
JOB TITLE: Certified Nurse Aide
JOB LOCATION: Malvern area
- CNA for a long term care facility
- Hours and days as scheduled
PAY: Depends on experience
CERTIFICATION: Background & reference check required
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply in person at 103 Russellville, Malvern, AR 72104
JOB TITLE: Process Controls Lead Engineer
Albemarle Corporation is currently seeking a Process Controls Lead Engineer to work within the Research and Technology Group of the Bromine Global Business Unit. This position will be involved in identification, evaluation and execution of “move the dial” manufacturing process improvements specifically focused on improved process controls, advanced process controls strategies, and new on line analyzer installations. The position will also be involved in control strategy development for new installations.
JOB LOCATION: Magnolia, AR 71753
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE: 8 years
EMPLOYER: Rose International, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Engineering Analyst I
JOB LOCATION: Little Rock, AR
ESTIMATED ASSIGNMENT: 10/06/2019 to 31-10-2019
- Analyze data and provide recommendations on appropriate courses of action
- Provide timely and accurate data in written format for recurring and ad-hoc reporting
- The Analyst must be able to provide accurate, timely and concise updates both verbally and written
- The position requires the ability to remain focused and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and performing required duties within specified timelines
- The Analyst will be detailed oriented and self-motivated
- Knowledge and strong technical aptitude using Microsoft Excel and Word are required.
- Analyst will utilize JTOSP, QuickBase, NetViewer and any other system that is required within scope of duties as assigned
- Create customer work orders in JobTrac system, including creating prints in Netviewer using pre-engineered designs.
- Modify terminal input information to update facility records.
- Distribute jobs to contractors and ensure completion deadlines are met.