LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The 2020 Bridal Show To Go will be held Sunday, November 8, from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette office at 121 E. Capitol Ave.
It is a drop-in, socially distanced event where couples can pick up a free Bridal Show bag, which features the 2020 Bridal Planner and 2020 Real Weddings magazine, information from sponsors and exhibitors and some surprises.
The first 50 brides to drop in will receive a free Bridal Show canvas tote.
To register for the event, click here.
- Texas man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death, affidavit says
- Floyd verdict brings cautious ‘sliver of hope’
- DOJ announces Minneapolis police probe following Chauvin verdict
- WATCH: Pelosi thanks George Floyd for ‘sacrificing’ his life for justice
- LR homeless population feeling the impact of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause