LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Arkansas Surgeon General Greg Bledsoe posted on Twitter today announcing that he has tested positive for COVID-19.
Bledsoe announced that he is already self-isolating and is working from home. In the post, he also made mention that his family has symptoms as well.
- WATCH LIVE: Silver Star Nation #AskMickey at 3 p.m.
- Fearless Friday Underground: 12-1-20
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud
- Conviction and jail sentence reinstated for former Penn State president previously found guilty of misdemeanor child endangerment
- Arkansas’ Rakeem Boyd Opts Out of Season