SALINE COUNTY, Ark. — Saline County Prosecutor Chris Walton says they have made an arrest in connection to the child death reported Tuesday morning on I-30.
Whitney Turner-Tyson, 30 of Little Rock, has been arrested in connection to this case. She was booked on a capital murder charge.
The judge has ordered no bond in the case.
The prosecutor could not confirm the relationship between the woman and the child.
A review hearing has been set for November.
- On This Day in Arkansas Weather History: January 27-30
- Kraft rolls out pink mac and cheese just in time for Valentine’s Day
- Man arrested on capital murder charge after shooting at west Little Rock gas station
- The Recovery Clinic 1-20-21: On the road from Lonoke County Jail
- UA Little Rock opens 3 new exhibits featuring Arkansas Women to Watch and faculty exhibit