WHITE HALL, Ark.- On Sunday, Thomas Franklin Vaughns, a member of the Tuskegee Airmen, celebrated his 100th birthday with friends, family and a community parade in his honor.
Vaughns served in World War II and the Korean War.
In the video, photojournalist Julian Jones shares the story.
- Hot weather adds to concerns for some Searcy apartment residents
- “It doesn’t feel real,” Kopps reacts to winning the Dick Howser Trophy
- Goodwill hunting yields military medals
- Werner advances to 5,000M final, Hiltz reaches 1,500M semifinal at Olympic Trials
- Erich Sullins advances to hammer final at U.S. Olympic Trials