WHITE HALL, Ark.- On Sunday, Thomas Franklin Vaughns, a member of the Tuskegee Airmen, celebrated his 100th birthday with friends, family and a community parade in his honor.
Vaughns served in World War II and the Korean War.
In the video, photojournalist Julian Jones shares the story.
- U.S. House Financial Services Committee holds first field hearing in Little Rock
- Keanu Reeves’ Hollywood Hills home reportedly raided by burglars
- Pregnant Kentucky woman sues over state’s two abortion bans
- WATCH: Coach Watson and players speak to media before match against #1 Nebraska
- SmileDirectClub ends operations ‘effective immediately,’ but what about the customers?