CONWAY, Ark. — A man is dead after a single vehicle accident in Faulkner County Friday afternoon.
60-year-old Charles Trezvant died as a result of the crash.
It happened just after 4:00 p.m. in the eastbound side of I-40 near mile marker 124.
According to the preliminary crash report from Arkansas State Police, the truck driven by Trezvant left the road, then overcorrected, struck a utility pole and overturned.
The investigation is continuing.
- Arkansas Adds Walk-On Quarterback, Another Senior Returns to Hogs
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution