PINE BLUFF, Ark.- The man accused of killing Detective Kevin Collins appeared in court Wednesday.
Keshone Smith faces a capital murder charge.
Smith is being held without bond.
Smith’s next court date is set for November 18.
- Arkansas shaking up starting pitching rotation against South Carolina
- UAPB previews SWAC championship, chance for second-ever conference title
- ‘Playing with Produce’ fundraiser for Booker T. Washington elementary
- Arkansas police task force react to Chauvin verdict
- Ending qualified immunity a sticking point for GOP on police reform