PINE BLUFF, Ark.- The man accused of killing Detective Kevin Collins appeared in court Wednesday.
Keshone Smith faces a capital murder charge.
Smith is being held without bond.
Smith’s next court date is set for November 18.
- SEC Predictions For Week 13
- Newsfeed Now: Black Friday deals and more
- Attorney request mental evaluation on Quake Lewellyn
- Arkansas Has Three Tacklers Among Top 10 in Nation Including Grant Morgan at No. 1
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower