PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- VA awards over $1.4M in grants to end Veteran homelessness in Arkansas
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years
- Central Arkansas McDonald’s Offer Free Egg McMuffin on Monday, Aug. 10
- Central Arkansas Women’s Expo With a Cause set for August 15-16