LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is asking people to donate to two fundraisers.
One of the fundraisers is called The Swaddle Sleep Sack helps keep babies warms and safe during their NICU stay by donating new or gently used sleep sacks.
If you want to donate email email@example.com with a drop-off date, time, and phone number. All donations will need to be in a plastic bag and brought to the circle driveway in front of UAMS.
There will be a box in the NICU break room available for donations from staff members.
- Friday Evening Weather Update
- Cowboys Thursday game rescheduled
- ‘Holidays on Main’ a COVID-safe way to celebrate the holidays in Little Rock
- Game preview: Arkansas (1-0) to host North Texas (1-0) at BWA on Saturday
- COVID-19 in Arkansas: Hospitalizations continue to increase, 1,000+ new cases reported