LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The president of the Little Rock Education Association says union members voted Monday night to return to teaching classes in person at the Little Rock School District.
According to an email Monday night from LREA President Teresa Knapp Gordon, the 69 members that took action received notices of disciplinary action for Tuesday.
- Get Fit: Working Out Outdoors with Club Fit
- Halloween Festival & Movie Night with the Travs
- From muted mics to topics chosen, here’s what you need to know about the final Trump-Biden debate
- Man who suspended himself from Trump Tower in Chicago escapes private ambulance: police
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?