LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The president of the Little Rock Education Association says union members voted Monday night to return to teaching classes in person at the Little Rock School District.
According to an email Monday night from LREA President Teresa Knapp Gordon, the 69 members that took action received notices of disciplinary action for Tuesday.
- On This Day in Arkansas Weather History: January 27-30
- Kraft rolls out pink mac and cheese just in time for Valentine’s Day
- Man arrested on capital murder charge after shooting at west Little Rock gas station
- The Recovery Clinic 1-20-21: On the road from Lonoke County Jail
- UA Little Rock opens 3 new exhibits featuring Arkansas Women to Watch and faculty exhibit