WHITE COUNTY, Ark.- One man is dead, four others injured, after a head-on collision Saturday night.
59-year-old Clark Vandon died in that crash.
The collision happened on State Highway 36, just west of Highway 320 shortly before 7:00 p.m. on Saturday.
A male passenger in the Nissan Rogue he was driving was hurt along with the female driver and two minors in A GMC Yukon.
According to Arkansas State Police, the car that was driven by Vandon was hit by the GMC Yukon after the Yukon crossed the center line in a work zone.
Weather was clear at the time of the crash. The investigation is ongoing.
- Light Snow Possible in North Arkansas Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Arkansas Food Hall of Fame nominees
- Different Types of Winter Precipitation
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Report: Sam Pittman Expected to Hire Familiar Name to Coach Tight Ends