(WIAT) — Due to social distancing and COVID-19 health guidelines, Logan’s Roadhouse decided to temporarily close all 261 of its restaurants until further notice. In addition to the stores closing, all of Logan’s furloughed employees have been terminated.
According to Restaurant Business Online, the debtor-in-possession withdrew financing because of the “unprecedented” outbreak of COVID-19. The chain restaurant owners, ‘Craftworks’ say they intend to re-open its Logan’s locations but are still unsure.
“The debtors hope that they will be able to restart their operations at some point in the future, but there are many preconditions to a restart, including the obtaining of financing, the hiring of staff, and the ability to create a coherent and profitable business plan.”Craftworks, court filing
- Inauguration prop bets: How long will Biden’s address last?
- Florida police looking for road-raging bikers who beat driver with wrench, helmets
- Coronavirus deaths rising in 30 US states amid winter surge
- Sam Walton, Johnny Cash included in Trump’s National Garden of American Heroes
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’