WASHINGTON D.C. – After the death of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, Senator Tom Cotton shared his thoughts and condolences on Friday.
“Officer Sicknick diligently protected our Capitol and the lives of every American inside for 12 years. On Wednesday, Sicknick performed his duty for the last time as he worked with other brave officers to defend the Capitol from dangerous insurrectionists,” Cotton said. “Our nation will not forget his sacrifice and life of service. May God bring comfort to his family.”
- Lavaca man gets 15-year sentence in COVID-19 fraud case, must pay back more than $29M
- Arkansas Storm Team Forecast: Rain more promising this weekend
- Ohio ‘anti-gay’ bill amended to allow parents to opt students out of ‘sexuality content’
- Trump indictment talk puts spotlight on frayed Meadows relationship
- IRS has $1.5 billion in unclaimed tax refunds: Do you qualify?