WASHINGTON D.C. – After the death of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, Senator Tom Cotton shared his thoughts and condolences on Friday.
“Officer Sicknick diligently protected our Capitol and the lives of every American inside for 12 years. On Wednesday, Sicknick performed his duty for the last time as he worked with other brave officers to defend the Capitol from dangerous insurrectionists,” Cotton said. “Our nation will not forget his sacrifice and life of service. May God bring comfort to his family.”
- Sherwood family’s pride sign vandalized, neighbors rally in support
- Family finds bodies of loves ones following West Little Rock double homicide
- Thursday Evening Weather Update
- Pfizer releases side effects experienced after booster shots
- Gabby Petito, boyfriend shown after 911 call, weeks before disappearance