ACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves will hold a ceremony on Tuesday, June 30, to sign House Bill 1796, which removes the current Mississippi state flag. The bill will also create a commission to design a new one that will be voted on in November.
The governor will be joined by legislative officials and leaders within the African American community.
The ceremony starts at 5:00 p.m.
- Junior Deputy 11U Turns Triple Play
- Local Coaches Share Thoughts on If They Think Football Season Will Be Canceled
- Bald Knob Police investigating animal abuse case
- Monday Evening Weather Update
- Passing Comet Visible With Naked Eye This Week