CHICAGO (WGN) — A 31-year-old woman was arrested after driving through a barricade outside Trump Tower, Chicago police said.
The incident happened around 4 a.m. Tuesday. Police said the woman was driving a Honda sedan when she intentionally drove around officers onto the sidewalk and struck a barricade outside Trump Tower.
Police said the woman was not injured and that charges are pending.
- Heber Springs teen saves grandfathers life
- FOX 16 Investigates: Are all state offices enforcing COVID-19 mandates?
- Man recalls cleaning up after deadly tornadoes in 1999
- 40 x 80 American Flag in Hot Springs stolen overnight
- Job Alert: Openings in career advancement, medical, management, customer service and more