SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) –– Hurricane sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland. This picture is courtesy of David Fields photography. This was a paddle boat that was docked there in 70s. The owners meant it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how hold it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- Arkansas bill proposed to change used car sales tax threshold
- Hogs & Rebels Will Try to Extend Win Streaks In SEC Battle Of Wills
- Pulaski County deputies investigating body found in Murray Lock & Dam
- Arkansas Pulls in Another Commitment From Talented Preferred Walk-on DE Jon Stanley Hill
- Many Arkansans still waiting for PUA, Gov. Hutchinson says system updates coming