PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck.
According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- Razorbacks Display Talent In Winning Arkansas Invitational
- Solid Performances Pace Razorbacks In Team Victory
- Arkansas Department of Health releases new COVID vaccine plan
- Saturday Evening Forecast Update
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials