(AP) — As soon as the news buzzed on their phones, Americans gathered spontaneously on street corners and front lawns — honking their horns, banging pots and pans, starting impromptu dance parties — as an agonizingly vitriolic election and exhausting four-day wait for results came to an end Saturday morning.
- La Nina pattern style pattern holding for the winter season
- Border crossing briefly shuts down as asylum-seekers try to enter U.S.
- Entergy Arkansas Customers to Save $60M with Solar Option
- ‘Bernie mittens’ sell out hours after Inauguration
- Remembering the January 21-22, 1999 Tornado Outbreak, 22 Years Later