LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) reminds drivers to “know before you go” and visit IDriveArkansas.com before traveling during the holiday season.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend you stay home as much as possible during the Coronavirus pandemic, but if you choose to travel there are several things to consider before you go. Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel in the US for their official guidance.
Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones. Additional travel information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov.
- Massive sargassum seaweed bloom takes surprising turn
- Pride now a minefield for big companies, but many continue their support
- Arkansas Storm Team Forecast: 90s on Monday with a few isolated showers
- Shared sentence: Separation takes toll on incarcerated moms and their kids
- ‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ has massive $120.5 million opening