LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -The Arkansas Department of Health released its weekly flu report to the public.
Since September 27, 2020, 343 positive influenza tests have been reported to the ADH online database by health care providers.
Arkansas reported four influenza-related deaths this flu season. No nursing homes have reported influenza outbreaks this season.
The average school absenteeism rate last week was 6.6 percent among public schools, which is an increase from 5.8 percent on Nov. 7.
Read the full Weekly Influenza report below:
- Texas man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death, affidavit says
- Floyd verdict brings cautious ‘sliver of hope’
- DOJ announces Minneapolis police probe following Chauvin verdict
- WATCH: Pelosi thanks George Floyd for ‘sacrificing’ his life for justice
- LR homeless population feeling the impact of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause