FORT SMITH, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The victim in Monday’s Fort Smith shooting has been identified as Daniel Alexander Ahumada, 39.
After interviewing witnesses, Christopher Lee Stowell, 37, has been identified as the suspect.
Two other individuals — Louis Jamison, 29, and Samantha Navrat, 26 — were allegedly present but “fled during the altercation.” Police say they need to be located and interviewed by detectives.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Stowell, Jamison, and Navrat is encouraged to call the Fort Smith Police Department at (479) 709-5116.
FORT SMITH, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The Fort Smith Police Department Criminal Investigation Division is investigating a death in the River Valley.
On Monday, September 14, around 7:30 p.m., Fort Smith Police responded to the 4300 block of North 32nd Street to an unknown call.
Upon arrival, one man was found dead, according to police.
The FSPD Criminal Investigations Division is now on scene and has begun its investigation.FORT SMITH POLICE DEPARTMENT
Police said since this is an active investigation, there are no other details that can be released at this time.
- Little Rock woman missing, police asking for public assistance in search
- Lisa Cornwell relives golf career and Arkansas Hall of Fame induction
- No. 10 Arkansas Hits Three Homers in Victory Over No. 20 Georgia
- Hambrick and O’Hara Shine at NCAA Championships, Earn All-America Status
- West Little Rock business hit by crime four times since opening under two years ago