Video shown in court today show Ms. O’Donnell removing security cameras inside of the residence.
POCAHONTAS, Ark. – New information is being released on the murder of former state senator Linda Collins.
The arrest affidavit released Tuesday after suspect Rebecca O’Donnell’s arraignment provided these new details on the case:
- Collins’ son called 911 from her home around 5:30 p.m. on June 4. He told them he and his grandfather were at her home looking for her because she had been missing and no one had been able to contact her
- He said they found a body he believed to be his mother’s that was wrapped in a blanket under a tarp in the driveway
- An investigation of the crime scene revealed that the body had been moved from inside the home to the tarp and was in an advanced state of decomposition
- The autopsy revealed that she had died of multiple stab wounds
- It was determined that Collins had last been seen alive on May 28
POCAHONTAS, Ark. – Rebecca O’Donnell has pleaded not guilty in the Linda Collins murder case.
She has been ordered to remian behind bars without bond.
More details from her Tuesday afternoon arraignment in the courtroom to come.
POCAHONTAS, Ark.- The woman accused of killing former St. Sen. Linda Collins is scheduled to be arraigned this afternoon.
The court appearance for Rebecca O’Donnell is set for 2 p.m.
O’Donnell was arrested June 14 in connection to the murder of former St. Sen. Linda Collins.
O’Donnell is being held on charges of Capital Murder, Abuse of a Corpse and Tampering with Physical Evidence.
Collins was found dead outside her home on June 4.