(WIAT) — The online provider of marketing products and services to small businesses, Vistaprint, is looking to donate 100,000 face shields to frontline workers in rural areas across the United States.
Vistaprint wants to donate 1,000 shields each to 100 healthcare facilities in rural communities.
The company used existing machinery to shift from printing banners and other large scale projects to producing face shields to meet the immediate demand across the country. By the end of April, Vistaprint will be able to produce 100,000 face shields per week.
Vistaprint also sells COVID-19 products including signs that ask readers to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Arkansas in Mix For Four-Star WR Matthew Golden, Impressed With Kenny Guiton
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will Oval Office departure notes end with Trump?
- Cowboys for Trump leader arrested over US Capitol riot