LITTLE ROCK, AR – In celebration of the 10 year anniversary of Stand Up To Cancer and its relationship with Major League Baseball, the two organizations have compiled a list of its Top 10 Greatest Hits.
As the founding donor of SU2C, MLB and its 30 Clubs have committed more than $43 million to SU2C, and is one of SU2C’s biggest partners in leading a national movement for groundbreaking research and innovative cancer treatments to save lives.
- 10-Year-old Cancer Survivor Gets a Surprise At-Bat at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game (2017)
- MLB and its 30 Clubs Become the Founding Donors of SU2C (2008)
- Katie Couric, Terrence Howard, Minka Kelly and John Kruk “Stand Up” for Mastercard “Priceless” Spot (2009)
- Jake Gyllenhaal Steps Up to the Plate in New “Beyond a Dream” PSA (2010)
- Debut of “SU2C Placard Moment” (2011)
- “Baseball Believes” PSA (2012)
- Cancer Survivor Credits “SU2C Placard Moment” with Saving Her Life (2013)
- Red Sox Player Hits “SU2C Placard Moment”-Inspired Game-Winning Homer (2013)
- MLB Stars Join Pint-Sized Cancer Survivors in “Potential” PSA (2015)
- “SU2C Placard Moment” During All-Star Game (2016)