AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Family of Arkansas teen killed by deputy during traffic stop demands justice
- NLRPD make arrest in connection to man killed in Wednesday morning homicide
- Family of Little Rock’s first 2021 homicide still searching for answers
- State Board of Election Commissioners upholds decision Pulaski County Clerk broke state election laws
- ‘What are you doing, get out of my yard!’: Little Rock woman catches stranger on video jumping fence, exposing himself through glass door