Welcome to Unity Health
As the leading healthcare provider in an eight-county area, we strive to improve the quality of health and well-being for the communities we serve through compassionate care by creating a healing environment that enables people to reach their highest potential for health.
Unity Health is the largest employer that encompasses Cleburne, Independence, Jackson, Lonoke, Prairie, Van Buren, White and Woodruff counties, with more than 2,300 associates. Our facilities have a combined total of 571 licensed beds and a medical staff of more than 160 physicians that specialize in various areas of healthcare.
Unity Health just celebrated its 50th anniversary and has never undergone a lay-off. We are also honored to be the first hospital in Arkansas to partner with the Mayo Clinic Care Network, providing more patients with added peace of mind and the ability to stay close to home for their care.
Unity Health is proud to be a teaching hospital with graduate medical education programs in family medicine, internal medicine, emergency and psychiatry. Serving as the graduate phase of medical training, each program prepares residents to practice as Medical Doctors or Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine ensuring healthcare for future generations in Arkansas.
Why choose Unity Health?
- - Continuous growth
- - Family-like work environment
- - Cutting edge medical technology
- - School partnerships for healthcare education
- - Admiration of Unity’s health centered presence in the community
Unity Health – Human Resources
3214 East Race Ave
Searcy, AR 72143
- Instant personal time off (PTO) accrual upon hire
- Competitive salaries
- Company paid retirement plan & life insurance
- Education assistance for continuing education
- Local merchant discounts for associates
- Emergency assistance fund
- Associate recognition programs
- Ongoing partnership with schools & nursing programs