LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The National Weather Service confirmed an EF1 tornado in Conway County from Tuesday’s storms.
Damage was found two miles south-southeast of Hill Creek. The tornado began 2 miles Northeast of Plumerville and lifted 3 miles North of Menifee
The National Weather service rated the tornado an EF-1 with maximum winds of 90 MPH. The tornado was on the ground for 3.2 miles.
This is a developing story.
- No. 1 Arkansas Prepares For Tonight’s Clash With No. 11 South Carolina on the SEC Network, Three-Game Series
- Long Island acid attack: College student doused in face in ‘heinous’ crime
- ‘We’re coming for your job’: Black Lives Matter calls out Florida gov. while protesting anti-riot law
- Bodycam video: Michigan officer punches man during traffic stop over littering
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own